...and all through the house, every creature was stirring, even the mouse (in the garage!). We are crazy busy here getting ready for family coming in today and tomorrow. We are going to have a houseful of guests all week, but I promise to come right back with stories and pictures galore! In the meantime, Merry Christmas! May God bless you this season and in the coming new year!
P.S. Fun Christmas tidbits:
1. Bella has asked Santa Clause for a baby doll this year.
2. Bella has been singing "Yes, Key Kaws (Santa Clause) bring me baby doll" to the tune of Jesus loves me
3. My favorite was when she sang the above song at the top of her lungs in Walmart!
4. Bella loves to dress up like Mary and carry her own Baby Jesus- wait till you see the pictures!
5. Gingerbread men are the "cookie with face"
I love the season from the bottom of my heart. Seeing it through the eyes of a toddler brings me such joy! I love it!