Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bella's first answered prayer

This morning as we were walking out to the car to take Bella to school, she noticed that it had begun to snow. Now, a little background information is helpful here so I'll let y'all know that we've been praying for snow off and on for a good two months now (mostly so Bella can wear her snowpants!). Anyway, as she was looking at the snow falling, I could literally see her wheels turning. Realization dawned on her and she said "Mommy, God made it snow."

"Yes He did! Isn't that great?"

And then my little girl looked up at the sky and shouted at the top of her lungs "THANK YOU GOD!"







*These are the treasures that I store up in my heart.

2 comments:

Terri Anne said...

Oh my goodness... that story brought tears to my eyes, and I know it cheered the heart of her heavenly father. That is faith in it's purest form!

Blessed Mommy said...

so cute! you can come visit us here in Chicago! we have TOO much snow!